E-Plex Offers an Exclusive Upgrade Opportunity for Sealine S38 Owners
Approximately 18 Years ago Sealine International became one the first boat builders to really embrace digital switching as part of a production build and customer benefit tool installing V1 of the SeaPlex (now E-Plex) system into it’s S38 range.
In 2021 many of those original systems are still running at almost full capacity, however, like any digital technology components move forward and units eventually become obsolete. This has meant over recent years that the V1 system was no longer supported from a spares parts perspective.
To address this issue and the fact that owners have been keen to keep up to date with digital switching advances we have now put together a complete upgrade kit that encompasses the entire system and brings a new lease of life to your digital switching combined with continued support.
The system replaces all of the V1 System and includes the latest E-Plex modules:
- Touchscreen control panel
- Power distribution modules
- Touch screen light switches
- Rocker switches panels for the helm
- Tank sensors modules
- Battery monitors
- And an additional AC shore power monitor
This upgrade system gives owners additional functionality including:
- A new main touchscreen display with multiple pages for control and monitoring functions
- The latest power distribution modules with manual override capability if the network connection is lost
- New AC shore power display giving you the shore power Volts, frequency and Amps being drawn by the boat
- Updated touchscreen light switches delivering greater durability
And there are also optional extras that can be purchased alongside the upgrade:
- Full colour touchscreen control panel with graphical display to control and monitor all the E-plex controlled functions
- Remote control and monitoring functions to enable smart phone and tablet functions
Straightforward to purchase and install
The standard upgrade can be purchased as a complete kit for just £4023 +VAT from any E-Plex dealer or email@example.com
Installation is also available by SeaPlex V1 specialist Dan Buckingham at C-Line Marine services ( 07974 537515 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or any authorised E-Plex service centre.
Note to Editors:
Further information and images please contact:
Melanie Lay T. 07802 874451 E. email@example.com W. www.e-plex.co.uk